• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Truck tool boxes

ADawg

I hope this is in the right section. Anyways I was thinking about ditching the tunnel cover and getting a truck box to put my 3.5ton jack and accessories. I was hoping I can get some ideas. Sent from me

This is what I use. It has a lot if room in it, but you could still use your cover if you wanted to. I have a 4 ton jack, tool kit, cables, ext cord, shovel, etc in mine. With room to spare. It's a tractor supply version. Posted Image

This is what I use. It has a lot if room in it' date=' but you could still use your cover if you wanted to. I have a 4 ton jack, tool kit, cables, ext cord, shovel, etc in mine. With room to spare. It's a tractor supply version. [/quote']

I like that box along with the others! Where did u get your box at? What are the dimensions of your box?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner & My 2005 cummins with a Frantz oil bypass,Homedepot cold air intank( thanks to AH64ID), 2 micron fuel filter setup, dieselsite aux trans filter, Smarty and other stuff!

Ok thanks that is exactly what I am looking for. I found one on a tractor supply web site but I don't know if they will ship it. It was a job site one. You picked yours up locally I assume?Sent from ME! 2005 cummins frantz oil bypass, homedepot air intake(thanks to AH64ID), DTT trans, 2micron fuel filter, dieselsite aux trans filter,Smarty, with some other stuff.

I like the chest type tool box. I have had it for a long time and it still works great. I have a Northern Tool. Not sure on the TS boxes but on my Northern it has an offset hinge on the box, so it can be mounted flush to the front of the pick box. Mine is a 60.75"L x 20.5"W x 18.5"H. Edit: Here's a link to what I have.http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200343632_200343632?isSearch=3480030

Yes I have noticed that decent boxes are not cheap that's for sure. But I guess in this case you get what you pay for?Sent from ME! 2005 cummins frantz oil bypass, homedepot air intake(thanks to AH64ID), DTT trans, 2micron fuel filter, dieselsite aux trans filter,Smarty, with some other stuff.