• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

looking for hubcap 2001 2500

If theyre not going to own up to it and replace it, you will likely have to find a place online that reconditions wheels. Junkyards are a long shot because if they have them they generally will only sell them with the wheel. http://www.centercaps.net/search/model.results.php?ddlMake=15&ddlModel=120&ddlYear=2001&getCap=Get&Cap When you click on the link type in the info on your truck and your caps will pop up. Not cheap by any stretch but unless you get lucky and find someone willing to part with a center cap, probably your only choice. This is just one example you may be able to shop around and find one a little cheaper but they are generally pretty pricey.

I have 2 that match that part number. I put them in very good condition with no chips and a bright finish. If you want to buy one send me a PM. I had to buy 2 rims a few years ago because mine had cracked. Edit: If you are wondering why I have boxes with the part number is because when I bought the truck it was missing 2 caps so I paid $80 a piece and then had to buy tires and found out I needed two rims they came with two caps anyways.:doh: Edit 8-8-13 Both caps are sold.

• 2 weeks later...