• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

List of problems...

Its not the cam sensor but its lower and to the right of where the cam sensor is. i got a picture of it. and i finaly looked at my tranmission realay in the fuse box and it is jumpered with a piece of wire im guessing this could have some ill affects on it? thanks for the diagram ive been looking all over for some.

Edited by shelbyyoder5
fix

That will give you a code but shouldn't affect shifting, Does your rig have a BD pressure lock on the tranny? That is the reason I could think of for the tranny relay is removed and terminals are jumped. To get a pic here go to bottom of post and pic manage attachment and brows from your computer file pics then pick the picture and hit download.

You beet me to the punch. Thats an add on oil pressure switch its not an OEM part, It must have had some additional gauges at some time or an add on option that was activated through oil pressure. Either way it is add on. Trace them wires back to the source and what if anything it feeds power to.

The pressure lock looks like a miniature silver cylinder about 4-5 inches long and about an inch in diameter and would be on the driverside of the transmission and the vacuum control would be mounted to an intake bolt.

Here is a pic of it.

Posted Image

Edited by Wild and Free

Now lets be politically correct here......some may find your comments to be offensive...:whistle:

Right after i posted that i realized i was going to hear something about it so its fixed.:stir: but still my truck isnt GRRR.... im going to go for a drive and see if that apps code comes back

Alright back home from work so i can get to work on this truck does anyone know if the transmission relay in the fuse box is the same relay as the rest? because none of the parts stores are pulling one up for the transmission. but all the other relays are the exact same as each other. thanks

Alright back home from work so i can get to work on this truck does anyone know if the transmission relay in the fuse box is the same relay as the rest? because none of the parts stores are pulling one up for the transmission. but all the other relays are the exact same as each other. thanks

Yep they are interchangable with one another, makes it easy to rule out a bad one.

Put a relay in for where it was jumpered but no luck on making it shift right. But my abs wire going to the right front tire is snapped but I have no abs lights could this have any relevance with my problems? And I also orders and apps to throw in and hopefuly get this behind me