• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I've tried the scanner but as soon as the ecu gets power or at the first attemp to start the CEL comes on :mad: I seen a tread somewhere about resetting the ecu but can't find it,I think it was something like pulling a fuse or related I will keep searching thankx anyway.

I think the problem is going to be that it's disconnected and I got a banks big head actu so the ecm is prob getting more boost,im gonna head out to the truck and get the current codes i'll report my findings when i get back.thankx for the help

• Owner

ok i got the usual 1693 and 1688 twice, I cracked the lines cranked it and started I shut her down closed the lines back up and nothing so I guess i'll be calling jkidd pretty soon :cry:

P1688 is a internal failure of the vP44... Sorry!

Sorry to hear about that. What kind of lift pump are you running?

Good question? Also do you have a fuel pressure gauge in the cab? :confused: