• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Installed some extra back up lights..

YabbaDoo

• Owner

Actually those are OEM... I think it is just the way the camera caught the pic.. Wish they were that bright!!! I am going to add another light on the hitch frame for direct light behind the truck:wink:

Suggestion. Move it back to the rear diff cover you'll never break the light while hitching up then.

Posted Image

• Like 1

I have 4-55 watt lights. Two on the headache rack and 2 on the bumper. Been on the truck for over 4 years and haven't broken one yet. Work great and cost $48 dollars for all four. They run off of two relays and one switch. With your led's in the wheel well, it will make changing a tire at night pretty easy.:lmao:

I intend to put two of the lights like the big wreckers use on mine, but I have to many other things going on to worry bout those now, Not to mention they are made of gold I believe. My back up lights only function when they feel like it so I could use some worthwhile light back there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free