• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Who's Burning???

dorkweed

• Owner

:whistle:That morning when I left the house it was barely 42*F and then by the time I got up on the mountain it was just get up into the 40's for temp. There was small patches of snow around in the shadows. Well. By the time I got done it was about 68-70*F at the valley floor. I hauled that load home with the winter fronts in. IAT Temps never exceeded 127*F and the coolant never got over 197*F as soon as it did the fan locked and pulled it right back down to 195*F and unlocked. I'm not suggesting running them at those temps but if you get caught it won't kill the truck but be aware of your coolant and IAT temps if you do. But winter fronts start about the same time fire burning starts. For sure by October 20 because I install them then at the same time I shut-down the irrigation water. Winter front will remain in till April 15.

Here it is............October 14, and I've not lit the stove yet!! Twas gone all last week, and all that happened here was that the grass grew 5 inches!!! Just got done mowing. I thought I was done with that the week before last!!Gotta line on 2 downed trees though. Probably about 2 full cords worth. Gonna cut them up once the weather gets cold..............I hate sweating!!