• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I'll have to check at the dealer in Canada to see if they have the heaters since we have Canadian warehouses that supply the dealers here. You might contact Mancini Racing in Detroit, www.manciniracing.com ? I think might be their website. From what I heard Chrysler is emptying some warehouses and Mancini had a bunch of that stuff for sale as they always have in the past for Chrysler.

They have this pump on their site:http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/chucker54_2084_9531548

CARTER - 14-16 psi 100 gph

Get the fuel flow you need.

These universal rotary vane electric fuel pumps from Carter operate using leaded and unleaded gasoline, gasohol, and fuel boosters. They have an internal pressure regulating valve, and feature free-flow fuel delivery. These pumps have no points to burn out, and no shaft seals to leak or deteriorate. Easy to install, these universal fuel pumps come with a complete installation package and instructions.

$122.95

CARP4601HP

Edited by Racer Dan

I'll have to check at the dealer in Canada to see if they have the heaters since we have Canadian warehouses that supply the dealers here. You might contact Mancini Racing in Detroit, www.manciniracing.com ? I think might be their website. From what I heard Chrysler is emptying some warehouses and Mancini had a bunch of that stuff for sale as they always have in the past for Chrysler.

They have this pump on their site:http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/chucker54_2084_9531548

CARTER - 14-16 psi 100 gph

Get the fuel flow you need.

These universal rotary vane electric fuel pumps from Carter operate using leaded and unleaded gasoline, gasohol, and fuel boosters. They have an internal pressure regulating valve, and feature free-flow fuel delivery. These pumps have no points to burn out, and no shaft seals to leak or deteriorate. Easy to install, these universal fuel pumps come with a complete installation package and instructions.

$122.95

CARP4601HP

that pump is designed for gasoline not diesel. big difference in viscosity especially when the temps drop below freezing.