• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Airdog 150

• Owner

Yes. The AirDog supplied wiring will use the factory harness to trigger a relay to power the AirDog 150. But remember do not directly hook the AirDog 150 pump motor to the ECM leads. This will cause damage to the ECM. So if your missing the wiring for it I would contact either Eric @ Vulcan Performance or Pureflow for a harness.

You'll need fittings too. Bought mine through Vulcan. I went through the OEM filter as well (2 more fittings). You want to get rid of the restrictive banjo bolts. I also installed a tap (drilled & tapped elbow) for a fuel pressure gauge so I'd not have to break into the system later.