• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

HX35 with automatic. At what RPM does she start to spool?

I am running an HX with a lower stall speed convertor. Ii seems to spoon real close to what the original one did as best I can remember, but I changed turbos about 10 years ago. I like the way it works with towing though. I run less boost pressure than my daughter and she has the HY on hers. I also run way lower EGTs than she does and I have more HP than she does (365 vs 322).

Looks like you already have injectors so that will help. The size of the HX turbine exhaust housing you use will also make a difference. I run the HX 35/40 hybrid and with RV275 injectors and Quadzilla XZT and I can smoke the tires from a dead stop (not a boosted launch).