• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fenders and Door

So i'm not sure if this is the right section for this but here goes.My 02 2500 needs a new fender and door due to rust, what years will enter change? i have sourced two fenders, one from a 97 Ram 2500, and 98 1500 in red. doors as well, both were extra cab, but no third door. will these parts fit on my 02 extracab with operable back doors? Thank you all for the help!!!

Maybe nobody want to say yes and find out they were wrong. I am pretty sure the door will work but dont know for sure due to the same concerns you bring up. Maybe some one else can help with that one. You could go to LMC truck and see what their catalog says. It might reference what years will interchange.

• Like 1

The doors for a regular cab or extended cab without the rear doors are different than the doors for the extended cab truck with the rear doors. If you would look at them side by side you can see that the doors for the truck without the rear doors are rounded on the back bottom corner where as the doors for the extended cab with rear doors is squared.

• Like 3

The doors for a regular cab or extended cab without the rear doors are different than the doors for the extended cab truck with the rear doors. If you would look at them side by side you can see that the doors for the truck without the rear doors are rounded on the back bottom corner where as the doors for the extended cab with rear doors is squared.

Dito :thumb1:
  • Like 2