• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I'll keep my chickens, thank you very much!

hex0rz

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/the-ceo-obsessed-with-making-eggs-without-chickens-pwIZGz1NRcO2hhuI3iFTAQ.html :duh: We have 26 chickens, 24 hens and 2 roosters. We are getting about one to one and a half dozen eggs a day at the moment. Hope to have all laying by spring. I like my home fresh eggs! :smart: As for the rest of you, God help you! :ahhh: ...its like imitation crab meat.

• Owner

:umno:

Not me... I'll continue to look for the standard chicken egg in the store. As for creating a virtual egg or egg substitutes... I'm not buying them... Not happening. That's why health of every human around the world is substandard. Mostly because quacks like this think they are doing us favors in making a imitation egg. Think about "Trans Fats". Its the fat that scientist created and its a fat that your body can't process hence why its a bad fat.

Trans fats are a type of unsaturated fat which is uncommon in nature but can be created artificially.

...and we wonder why so many people need ObamaCare??? :wtf:
  • Like 1