• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Which Lift pump???

Its basically the Fass verison of the Raptor frrp. Just the basic OE replacement. The 95 is the Fass version of the Raptor 100. I have heard a ton of people go with the DDRP and not have any issues but for the set up you are going for, I think the 95 would be perfect. You can mount it almost anywhere (like the Raptor 100) and it will give more than enough juice for stock and more. Check out Beans Diesel Performance for the sump. They have a great video on it.

I personally have a Raptor 100. I purchased mine this last spring and its still running strong. I have always run a good filter (Baldwin BF1212) before it and it has always been relocated to the frame rail. I have been lucky in not having the issues that most others have had with theirs and will definitely be looking at a mechanical set up whenever I start having issues. I have heard that the issues have since been fixed but others might not agree. I am perfectly fine with the Raptors as long as you have a good filter before it and its mounted away from the heat and vibration of the engine.

Ok thanks for the filter part#. Yea thanks to everybody's advice and experience on this forum I've been planning on mounting it to the frame with a filter between the tank and the pump along with the "Big line kit" from the filter canister to the vp44. Well looks like I still might go with the Raptor 100 it does come with a 4 year warranty so if nothing else I'll be good for at least the four years! So just out of curiosity why would you change to a mechanical pump? Also I have still yet to buy a fuel pressure gauge. I know I know driving blind right now lol. So regarding the gauge I've never installed one is it difficult? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just keep in mind if you were to step up to an AD100 or the equivalent FASS you will get a lifetime warranty. There's also the added cost of this filter your talking about prior to the Raptor and you may have to buy the fuel line separate as well. Just a little food for thought.JR

I bought Isspro EVI gauges and the instructions left a little to be desired. I believe Diesel Manor has some good instruction on there website. None of them are difficult to install, though you might be scratching head occasionally. Dont let that bother you however if you run into a problem just ask a question here and it will get answered. I have a bald spot on my head from scratching, but the folks here have always pulled me thru.