• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hub/rotor

On the 2001's is the rotor and hub separate or does the whole thing have to come off per taking off the castle nut- trying to get to the ABS sensorBTW the caliper was a pain in the to get off. Sorry if its a dumb questions, just have not had to mess with this stuff before.Thanks in advance!

You dont need to pull the hub to get to abs sensor. You have to pull the abs before the hub. The hub is a one piece with four bolts. If you think the caliper was hard the hub will kill youI may have read wrong but hub and rotor are two pieces. Look for washers on the studs holding rotor on or it is rusted on and needs beat near the studs. But dont hit the studs

I when I pulled the hub to do my front u joints, I tried a puller at first with no luck. It actually started to separate the hub itself. So what I ended up doing was thread the four bolts that hold the hub on partially in. I then used an impact socket and a hammer to tap the hub off evenly. Worked pretty slick.Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk