• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

A Good Day

dorkweed

My little chocolate dog was entered in, and passed her first test toward the "upland title" per HRC (Hunting Retriever Club) today.  I'd grader her about an 86% today.  Gonna run again tomorrow.

Sorry, no pix as I was a worker today as well as a participant in the tests.

Just bragging a bit.

I'll post some pix up of "little chocolate dog";  and hopefully ribbons….plural………after this weekend!!!  Hitting the sack now.

• Like 1

I havent ever done anything with retriever training but I have done search dog training. It is very cool to watch a trained dog track someone over 10 miles after that person has walked the trail more than 6 hours ago. We worked with ground scent as well as air scent dogs. It doesnt matter what breed, be it lab, bloodhound, or whatever, I just think its the coolest thing.

Congrats on your dogs performance!! That is awesome!

Edited by Ilikeoldfords

Passed again yesterday…………….she did really well, but was "looser" than I'd like for hunt testing.  Camera batteries are shot……………..going to the store tomorrow………………….so I'll post some pix then.  Sorry guys…………..the cold did a number on the batteries this weekend!!!