• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

My Oldest Turns 16 Today!

YabbaDoo

Today is my Oldest Baby Boy's Birthday today!!!! My boy Shorty turned 16 today    I remember waiting till a little past midnight at the barn with his Momma waiting on him to show his cute little self  Even though Fancy was showing like she was going to drop him at any moment, she was willing to wait to get a little privacy... I had to get up @ 4 the next morning and go to work at the track. I stop...ped in before work to see is he had been born. Well as I arrive all is quiet except for Fancy's usual nicker of hello  At the time I was boarding at someone's private residence and I didn't want to turn on the barn lights and wake anyone so, I walked in the stall in the dark, took 2 steps and just about slipped on my keaster on his amniotic sac!!! Well I think I scared the crap out of my newborn baby boy  e Jumped up bumped into his mother and then bounced off the wall... Only took him a second to calm himself and actually walked over  At that moment he stole my heart    He has been my Mane Man ever since  Happy Birthday Big Boy!!! We had a nice Birthday evening with all his favorite goodies!!post-1978-0-29727700-1398309127_thumb.jppost-1978-0-36358100-1398309099_thumb.jp
  • Like 3