• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

vp44 or other issue?

I got my turbo bearings replaced and manifold bolts for exhaust side replaced too. now I have been seeing a drop of RPMs no when in park it was always right around 850 RPMs before now they have been going down to 830 and now down to 810 and 800 when just sitting in park. is this normal or is the vp44 going out now

ok good! I thought maybe it was going out again! thanks for the info moparman!!! :)... and I got another question how rough should the idle be I know how loud they should be but it sound like it has such a bad tick some where and I have been thinking valves. I did have an exhaust leak when I had the manifold bolts replaced so could that have made the valves on the cylinder tick some?

Edited by fossum99