• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla removal

Bought a 2002 2500 and has a quadzilla adrenaline. Just want to know if anyone would still have the install manual so I can use it to uninstall it correctly. Thanks. Let me know if you need more info on the unit as I'm not to familiar with quadzilla products.

• Like 1

We'll I first off I want to thank this site. I don't want to start a negative post about any company. I don't know enough about quadzilla to make a good personal opinion on this product. The little experience I have with it is not not in my personal taste. I will leave it at that. All I want is the proper way to uninstall the product. If somebody is interested in this product please send me a private message. All profit will go to this site as I am a new member have used this site many times. Hope nobody has negative feelings on this. Thank you.

Perry did you get any info with the truck? Do you know the previous owner or did it come off a lot? The reason for asking is that there may be other mods in the truck also... injectors, turbo, trans these things that the quad would work with. I'm not a person to say anything about the quad products but from experience of doing upgrades injectors and a tuner are usually at the top of everyone's list. 

Perry did you get any info with the truck? Do you know the previous owner or did it come off a lot? The reason for asking is that there may be other mods in the truck also... injectors, turbo, trans these things that the quad would work with. I'm not a person to say anything about the quad products but from experience of doing upgrades injectors and a tuner are usually at the top of everyone's list.

I bought it off the lot. It has an Air Dog 150 with draw straw, found the straw trying to fix the fuel gauge. They motor appears to be stock. And has manual locker in the cab for the front axle.

with the key off:

1. Unplug the unit from the harness

2. remove the power lead from the battery or underhood fuse center.

2. Remove the ground fron the battery

3. remove the red/white wire from fuse 7 or 9 in the in cab fuse panel.

4. Follow the harness towards the engine & remove the data link connector.

5. A bit further back on the engine, remove the MAP adapter & return the factory harness to the PAM sensor.

6. remove FP, EGT & temp sensors & plug them each with 1/8 NPT brass plugs (If used).

9. On the harness, you will see the control pod wire going through the firewall. Unplug & remove.

Ed

• Like 1

• 3 months later...