• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

The 4th of July

Just got home from work and watching my neighbors fireworks show, has about 20+ vehicles in his yard and his pre 4th show has been getting bigger and longer every year wife said it has been going for a couple hours now.

Plan on hitting 3 different bodies of water in 3 days this weekend. Friends bought a lake lot on Lake Audobon and invited us there so tomorrow that's the plan, and want to hit lake Sakakawea right next to it on Saturday and probably closer to home on the Missouri river by Bismarck Mandan area sunday for a day on the sand bars.

Tomorrow morning have to clean up the yard from 2 days of 50+ mph winds, the trees did some major shedding, and Saturday morning my wife has an appointment to get all the horses and donkeys hooves trimmed before water fun begins.

• Owner

Well I'm gong to spend my 4th working on a fire truck trying to get ready for fire season. I've got a truck load of extrication equipment in the back of the truck and have to deliever it to the fire chief placee tomorrow morning and finish the plumbing on the new Chief's truck.

• Owner

Hey gang be smart about fireworks please... I was just called out to for a grass fire where a car traveling down the road and one of the passengers was shooting fireworks out the window. Never the less it started a grass fire thankfully for the quick actions of the dispatcher and call both Salmon River Rural and USFS they beat us to the punch and had it put out in a quick order. I'm going to be on edge and standing by the radio for the evening. Even my neighbor is throwing a party.

As a matter of fact we got to break in the new Chief's truck today with that fire call...