• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

unable to access forums from computer

Posting this from my phone right now but as the title says I'm unable to use the forum from my PC, doesn't matter what web browser I use either.(tried FF, chrome, and IE same results on all)

What it does is I can go to the forum and browse it just fine as long as I'm not logged in, but as soon as I log in I get this message

Fatal error: Call to a member function sidebar_hook_latest() on a non-object in /home/content/66/2694066/html/forum/hooks/cfdsLatestAdsSidebarHook_a990c017576795d4b717536ff5c3661d.php on line 50
And am unable to access any part of the forum after logging in on pc Edited by bjytech

Dumping all that data was my first thought after I found the issue, it's how I found out that I only get the error when logged in.

Edit: Just tried getting on from my PC again and its working now, not sure what changed but it works  :shrug:  :thumb1:

Edited by bjytech

• Owner

Made some changes to the site yesterday and the site tells the the browser to cache all content so not to load the server with repeat request for artwork or code. So when the changes happen I knew there was a bit of code that broke and I reset the site cache but I knew some people would get hit with cached bad pages. Bingo you got hit...

• 2 weeks later...

Im trying to log in with my new laptop and it wont let me log in. Says "Warning. Unable to connect to LDAP server"

Also when I post off my phone, like I just tried, I click the post button. Then it goes to another page with a blank reply box and post button. I go back one page and my reply is back in the fast reply box. I click the post button and it will post.

• Owner
Im trying to log in with my new laptop and it wont let me log in. Says "Warning. Unable to connect to LDAP server"

You need to log into the forum not the article database.

Also when I post off my phone, like I just tried, I click the post button. Then it goes to another page with a blank reply box and post button. I go back one page and my reply is back in the fast reply box. I click the post button and it will post.

I'm not following you very well... :think: