• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Score on better filtration

For a long time now I have been contemplating better filtration for my truck as it is still using the stock filter housing.....post assassin pump.  I have been wanting to purchase a VP max 3 micron dual remote filter kit from vulcan to take care of this and keep the pump clean and debri free also. I just couldn't pull the trigger as it seemed something more important always required my attention. 

As I cruised through craigslist the other night I stumbled upon a fella selling a brand new setup still in the box and plastic wrap.  He had purchased it for his common rail, but ended up buying a FASS after a lift pump failure.  He no longer needed and the price was right...1/2 price from the websites.  I promptly called him, confirmed its status, and offered to purchase it.  

I picked it up today and will hopefully get it all installed her soon.  I know there are better filters than the Donaldson's which are installed on it, but they are better than what I have now so I can't complain.  Anyway....I am just excited to further increase the life of the cummins and wanted to share.....for some reason.  I'll post a picture once I get it installed.

• Like 1