• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Questions about frames and 2wd suspension

So to make a long story short.....a long time ago I wrecked my truck and had the frame repaired. For whatever reason I still feel weary about the frame situation because of who did the work.

I recently found a guy who has a 2001 dodge dually frame and front axle. I have pictures of it but his front end setup is more or less a solid front axle with no differential and it has coil spring towers on the frame

My current pickup a 1997 dodge 2500 single wheel 2wd has the old control arm coil spring setup.

My question is is one or the other a better front end ? And if I could score this frame and stuff would all my 97 stuff be able to be swapped to that frame?