• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

P0341 code trobble

I juste got a probleme With this code on my cummins 2001 and I have no power I've change de cam sensor and try all the test I see on the site that tell me that i have too change thé ECU module can i do another test because its prety expansive if its not that

• Owner

Welcome to the site Marc...

Did you ohm the leads from the cam sensor to the ECM? Where your reading less than 5 ohms?

By chance is there another Dodge owner near you that you might swap ECM with temporarily?

Another person you try contacting...

http://articles.mopar1973man.com/manufactures-dealer-vendors/12-dealers-vendors/12-th-racing

He's really great guy and he's on your side of the line too...

i had the same thing when my CPS started getting flaky, it would stop working and the CEL would come on, id clear the code and few days later it would do it again. funny thing is, the CEL was on when i tore the engine apart and after replacing the CPS the ecu still had the old code in it from before and i had to clear it again. no issues since.

And btw Marc, the bolt to the sensor is a 5mm allen head. the bolt may have crud in it so clean it out before trying to remove or you will strip it out. the pic below is where the sensor is. hope this helps

post-684-0-99014400-1414391462_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I mmopart1973 i got no omhs between the wire gray and the ground on the truck like you said in your test and yes i clear the code and I alraidy chance the cam shaft position sensor and the truck still now power and I have no roman too sory for my anglish lol