• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

MIA Staff Members

• Owner

Kind of doubt the site is deserted... Being we are clearing 1,269 visitors per day and 32,800 visitors per month. 

There is a lot of members I've talked to that either sold their trucks, moved on or other issues prevent them from being part of the site any longer. Next staff member coming due for letting go will be Rogan. I knew he has personal issues too so no biggy. when these people are ready they can return to the site. But as for security of the site I can't just leave these account open without any contact to the person.

I was just wondering about DRipley the other day. Last he was on the site he was doing a job somewhere in the south I believe and was popping in once in a while in the evenings. Hopefully things are OK on his end. I also PM'd Rick a while ago (we used to chat occasionally) and never got a response from him either. I know he sold his truck but that was the last I heard from him.

• Owner

I know Rick (Rogan) had health issues forcing him to slow down and change the way he did things. Dripley (Dave) I've attempt to call him 3 different times and no response now even after leaving a message. Both are great guys and a shame to have them drop away like this. Hopefully they come back at some point depending on what going on.