• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

The latest UOA

I've considered ordering some fleetguards but i can get wix locally and I can't really complain about the results I've gotten so far. A while back there was a discussion on here about extended oil changes and I seem to remember someone running 20K on an oil filter w/o bypass filtration...I think it was a Donaldson. Hard to say memory gets a little fuzzy this time of day. If that sounds right or someone has a part number chime in because I would be interested in something like that.  

• Like 1

After burning out 3 lift pumps and changing out 6 gelled fuel filters in less than two weeks last winter I rebuilt the fuel system from the tank to vp. I have to drive about 80 miles to find diesel fuel that doesn't resemble pond scum...not real cost effective. I got rid of the stock housing since it was starting to leak any ways and now have big screw on filters on the frame rail (wix 33528 and 33405) I think these are the same size that will screw onto a fass or airdog system but there sure are a lot of options out there. Hoping to narrow down my option. Thanks