The latest UOA

I've considered ordering some fleetguards but i can get wix locally and I can't really complain about the results I've gotten so far. A while back there was a discussion on here about extended oil changes and I seem to remember someone running 20K on an oil filter w/o bypass filtration...I think it was a Donaldson. Hard to say memory gets a little fuzzy this time of day. If that sounds right or someone has a part number chime in because I would be interested in something like that.  

• Like 1

After burning out 3 lift pumps and changing out 6 gelled fuel filters in less than two weeks last winter I rebuilt the fuel system from the tank to vp. I have to drive about 80 miles to find diesel fuel that doesn't resemble pond scum...not real cost effective. I got rid of the stock housing since it was starting to leak any ways and now have big screw on filters on the frame rail (wix 33528 and 33405) I think these are the same size that will screw onto a fass or airdog system but there sure are a lot of options out there. Hoping to narrow down my option. Thanks