• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

draw straw 1

I believe I got draw straw 5 the one that replaces in tank fuel pump, works great. The only thing I did different is ran a 1/2 line back to module with some jic fittings and didn't use clip on 3/8 return. That way return is not restricted and won't affect fuel pump pressure. I had to drill out 3/8 fitting from module and that's where I put my 1/2 " return. To bottom of fuel basket. I also threw away screen at bottom of module but kept red rubber valve in place, if I could find that little red valve I would add 2 more on bottom and not drill any holes on sides of module like they want you to.

• 2 weeks later...