• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Donation bar

• Owner

I need to thank Yankneck696 (Ed Grafton) for hunting down this little mod for the site so donations can be seen on th forum once again. There is a mild change all the site donations will be done on the new donation bar and still handle all the promotion and demotion as well. Once again thank you Ed for the find and helping out in making the site a bit better.

• Like 1

Without the donations, you cannot afford to keep the site up. Without the donation bar, people cannot see how much is needed. Everything costs money, DSL, phone line, servers, software, upgrades & you don't even get compensated for the thousands of hours you put into this site.

WHERE WOULD WE ALL BE WITHOUT THE CORRECT INFORMATION & DIAGNOSTICS HERE?

AND, as your Mom said, "Call Ed"... LOL

Ed

• Owner

Like I was telling MoparMom this morning that Ed found it and we got it setup last night at 11pm I was turning off the computer because the battery was down to 5%. It took hour or two getting all this hassled out and tweaked and tuned. I'm sure there is a few things I missed but I get then found and fixed too. Again thank you Ed for hanging out last night on the phone and being my eyes while I adjusted settings!