• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

He351ve stand alone Arduino controller code for 2nd Gen Cummins

Ooooo that makes sense! but it case it didnt, could you say it another way?
I went through and changed the mcp can1 (10), from 1 through 15. 
mcp can1 (1), mcp can1 (2), mcp can1 (3), mcp can1 (4) etc..
and none of them would result in moving the actuator. 

• 1 year later...

Ok, one more question.

2001 QCSB 4x4

I have 7x.010 sac ducky injectors

Super B single(defuel set 47#)

Low stall triple Goerend torque

Last fall swapped out EJWA to updated v1 quad and updated.... definitely more power and control...still have not played with tuning as it's cold and traction major issue right now, just download a few tunes from moparman to scratch the itch for now.

I would like to utilize all the fuel I have, would the he351ve do this? Would it be a noticeable difference over the super B single? 

I am seriously considering adding some propane, 50-75 HP worth down the road.

I tow occasionally, but really like street/strip performance

I read through this post...I am seriously interested...the build your parts and programing.

Hate to ask all the spoon fed questions, but  I can decide between this and compounds, and start the learning curve and ordering the parts

That's is some seriously nice work you guys have done...I am definitely leaning towards this allready on that alone

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey I'm all new to this I've been doing some online research I already have a 351 on my truck and it's controlled by a spring for now but I'm really interested in making it work with the actuator run by the arduino uno and can bus shield I already bought the parts in the write up can anyone direct me to a wiring schematic to solder the parts I'd really appreciate it! I can't seem to find anything online for a schematic I was gonna just buy the lilbb but it's been outta stock for a while so I'm gonna build one myself

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I installed the controller on a 06 Auto with a 63MM comp an a 67MM turbine upgrade, in a compound setup with a 77 an was wondering what you might suggest for changes to make to the VGT tune on the controller? I can`t seem to push past 80K RPM, and it feels like it wants to open up to soon, i`m pretty new to Arduino coding so I`m not to sure what i`d be looking at for changes. Any input would be awesome!