• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Looking for Jerome D.

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Hey Sir...

I have to say thank you for the letter and the donation. But the letter was so nice MoparMom and myself wanted to share it with the rest of the family too. As for you sir make sure you contact me at (208) 628-3645 I will personally insure you have a account here and capable of logging on the site with your device.

post-1-0-15576400-1423861441_thumb.jpg post-1-0-16147300-1423861455_thumb.jpg post-1-0-37335800-1423861461_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

That is a very neat letter.   I sure hope we can get Jerome on here!   Even if we have to make the account for him and then give him the password,  It would be way worth it!

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the nice welcome. I will go over to the Introduction area and formally say Hello.

I came home from work on Friday evening & Michael had left me a message to call him. I called him back and we had a nice talk about this great site and our local geogrophic areas. Michael told me my letter had made it to the forum. I was still surprised when I saw it posted. I apologize for the chicken scratch writing, I never thought it would be on a forum.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Jay

What a great letter. I feel the same ,and just wish there was more that I could do besides donating. When I called Mike about a

year ago on a sunday night about a problem that I was having with my truck, he wasn't home, but called me back and spent a half an hour helping me. A guy that is as busy as he is and still has time to call me back on a sunday night has got my vote as one of the nicest persons I know.Thanks again to all who feel like I do about Moparman1973 and arewilling to support it