• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fuel heater delete

For a little while now my fuel heater has been leaking some so the other day I deleted it and made a video of the process to post up here. With out anything further here's the video.

Edited by bjytech
Added the embedded video
  • Like 2

No need for the bbcode tags the site software is intelligent to see the link is youtube typically and automatically embed the video for you.  It should look like this below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuEnZskaXg8

Fairly simple process...

Oh I see, I thought the forum software would do it automatically just putting the youtube link in but I was using youtube's short url (youtu.be) which the software doesn't pick up on I guess.