• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Bully Dog Platinum upgrade ?

Ed's5.9

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Smarty Touch!! :hyper:  now how do I work this thing :ashamed:

I e-mailed you some good info Ed, I think you will find it helpful. :thumb1:  I see you are from homestead Fl. My wife and I have been through there several times in the last few years, nice area we love all the produce stands, it feels like home with the small town Ag industry just like here in ND. :cool:

Between AH64ID and his extensive insider knowledge of the touch and me just learning but figuring it out fairly quick we can walk you through it and Brian from Smarty is on here almost daily as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I e-mailed you some good info Ed, I think you will find it helpful. :thumb1:  I see you are from homestead Fl. My wife and I have been through there several times in the last few years, nice area we love all the produce stands, it feels like home with the small town Ag industry just like here in ND. :cool:

Between AH64ID and his extensive insider knowledge of the touch and me just learning but figuring it out fairly quick we can walk you through it and Brian from Smarty is on here almost daily as well.

Thanks for the info It helped a lot. Next time your down in my area hit me up, I owe you a beer :cheers:

• Like 1