• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Bumper welding this weekend

I like it...... Only one thing missing Joe, that I'm aware of and that's the ss Mopar badge you got. Would look real good if you put it on on there. :thumb1::hyper:

I've got it drilled and fasteners ready. New grill is coming. Then I'll put it on. Should look good on the black honeycomb.

I like it...... Only one thing missing Joe, that I'm aware of and that's the ss Mopar badge you got. Would look real good if you put it on on there. :thumb1::hyper:

I've got it drilled and fasteners ready. New grill is coming. Then I'll put it on. Should look good on the black honeycomb.

Grill coming from eBay. Like $44 free shipping. No ram badge. Hope I can get my old one off without breaking it.

My 04 ram was a ST model & had a 'lovely' black grille [hence the black bumper cover] , NO GO! ugly! i told my wife it make the truck like a blue heeler! [blue body w/ black nose]  :duh:

SO, a chrome grille cover [shell] was close to the top of my list! i found mine @ DISCOUNT BODY PARTS [ :stuned:  ], thought i got a good deal @ $70. but it looks like you get the trophy!

BUT, it sure makes the front end look SMOOOOTH!  :thumb1:   :cool:  :woot:   [hope your grill's quality is good, mine was.]

Mine also didnt come w/ the ram head but i was able to save my old one,. i did destroy the old grill to get it off. used my air powered die grinder!

002_zpsimrzs6aj.jpg004_zpsrgkpfthv.jpg

Edited by organicfarmer