• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Drought Getting Worse!

• Owner

While I was at my CDL class tonight I'd heard from the Fire Chief that several homes up on the mountain had lost there wells and dried up. As for Riggins, ID they are now limiting water in the city of Riggins, ID. Then on top of that we are heading back into 100-105*F temps again so water is going to get tighter yet. Pray that the weather cools off and we get more rai we can use it out here. According to the Deputy I was with Nezperce Forest is in a Stage II fire restrictions now.

• Staff

Yeah Nez Perce has been Stage II for a while. It was pretty wet up there when I was camping on Oro Grande creek in June thou. The are had just had days, or more, of RAIN typical of N Idaho in the spring. By the end of the week it was dried out thou. 

We spent the weekend near the Beaver Creek Summit off of Highway 21 and were VERY surprised at how green/lush everything is. There have been a TON of storms the last 2 weeks and it looks like they all dumped a ton of rain in that area. For a very low snow year we seem to be doing alright in the SW portion of the state. 

I wish I could share some of our rain Mike. Look at our weather down here, it's has rained every day for almost two weeks. Maddox and I were catching catfish in the street a few days ago with a 5 gallon bucket and a leather glove. We are completely flooded with no sign of it letting up.

post-265-0-92116000-1438200968_thumb.jpg