• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

clutch dont release till on the floor

Ok i just got done swapping the nv5600 from a early to late model i installed a new clutch and fly wheel from autozone (dont have funds for a south bend) but now the padel is soft till right before the floor then it releases but dont seem to release fully cluth hydros were no opend but hang under truck for a month waiting on new trans could this hace messes them up

If the hydros were not opened they should have remained ok. Just to test, try pumping the clutch and see if it brings the pedal up. When my master cylinder went that is how my clutch acted until I got all the air out it. This would eliminate that as a problem. What clutch did you put in?

If the hydros were not opened they should have remained ok. Just to test, try pumping the clutch and see if it brings the pedal up. When my master cylinder went that is how my clutch acted until I got all the air out of it. This would eliminate that as a problem. What clutch did you put in? i understand limited finances.

If you pump the clutch and it does not help or bleed the system you have and it does not help, dont buy a new master/slave set up because it wont help either. If you did not see any fluid loss from the hydros, that is most likely not the problem. I looked on Rock auto at slave cylinders for the 00 and the 02. While there were several different shown between the the two, there were several of the same also. 

• 1 month later...