• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Install Tips and tricks?

• Owner

Back in 2006 when I bought my AirDog 150 the Drawstraw V was not even a option. Of course I took my time and installed it right and never had a single issue with the old school straw. I've been down to the empty mark a few times. I've drained my tank a few times and there is less than a quart of fuel left.

First off thank you to everyone for all the insight and advice! I decided to tilt the bed for access to r&r the module. Everything went on and in without a hitch minus the hour or so fighting to get the numb pump out of the sending unit. Sitting at 19 idle and 16 WOT.   After a quick test drive and double checking everything was tight and leak free I headed out to the northern part of NM for my mulie hunt