• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Unread Content Error

• Owner
3 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

As for the rest of the staff I'm not discounting them since they are mostly hand picked by you Michael.

Actual not. I didn't pick them. Believe it or not Ed Grafton did. :tongue:

4 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

I would not know much about the amount of work, honestly, I'm mostly trying find time for a little life between 8 hr work days and 3-4 hrs drive time each day. Takes it toll on you after 5 mos. of this.

I know the feeling. I get a nice reminder every fire season and the long 12-14 hour work days. I know those kind of long running job really do wear a person down. JAG I know of a wonderful camping spot in Idaho with an electric rock... :whistle:

• Staff
43 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Actual not. I didn't pick them. Believe it or not Ed Grafton did. :tongue:

I know the feeling. I get a nice reminder every fire season and the long 12-14 hour work days. I know those kind of long running job really do wear a person down. JAG I know of a wonderful camping spot in Idaho with an electric rock... :whistle:

I like that electric rock there's a shootin' match near there somewhere too I guess..

BTW, how long does it take for an average guy, or how much practice does it take to be real good at shooting from the hip? Always wanted to know how those guys can do that.

Edited by JAG1