• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

FSM download issues

I tried downloading the 1999 FSM last night, When the Computer said it was done I tried to open it and couldn't.

I tried re downloading it and the system said I could only download one item at a time, tried again this morning and afternoon same thing.

Please help me get this figured out.

• Owner

I just test the file as well. Download completes and unzips fine.

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/files/file/70-1999-dodge-ram-fsmzip/

Since you are a Windows user I would suggest that you make sure you all up to date, drivers up to date and the WinZip is up to date. Then go back through an scan for virus infections.

(Ubuntu Linux 14.04.3 LTS and Firefox 43.0)

I use Ubuntu as well, however, when I try to download it now I get:

"You may only download 1 file at a time. Wait until your other download has finished, then try again."

I just installed winzip for the unzip when I couldn't download in Ubuntu instead.

Killer,

I just got off the phone with Michael and we got it resolved. It seems to be an issue with the throttling.

I have Ubuntu as well and the first try with it was a fail. He opened it up and it downloaded perfectly.

Thank you for everything!

Again, I appreciate you Michael very much!

It seems the ECM pinout is for an 01-02 truck based on this pic posted by jibayes on the cummins forum which as he says is for a 1999 and matches my connector and cam sensor. I am curious if the FSM listed as 1999 FSM is actually an 01-02 FSM

20151228_102116_zpsngozqruj.jpg

Edited by eddielee
  • Like 1