• Announcements

• Mopar1973Man

Quadzilla Tunes   06/12/2017

QUADZILLA TUNE REPOSITORY - There is now a Quadzilla tune download area. When you submit a tune file to the download area it will automatically create a forum topic that allows discussion of your tune. So export your tune and upload it to the site. Then we all can help out in building better tunes. Check it out gang...
    • Mopar1973Man

911 Support Group   06/22/2017

Hey Gang, I've got the 911 support group database back up and running once again. It's listed in the 911 support category. It will allow members to list their contact information and location so other have a listed of members to call upon in the time of need. So if you wish to support other member please stop by and add your listing into the database. https://mopar1973man.com/cummins/911-support.html/contacts/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uber racing

New sticks installed

12 posts in this topic

Well I finally got a chance to install my 150's from jkidd. My first time changing them out on on of these. Read over Mikes write up and went with out a hitch. I must agree though the lines on #6 are a SOB! Worst part was trying to get the nut threaded up again! After assembly bled a couple lines and all's good. the truck seemed to be a little quieter and idled smoother. Took for a little test drive with my PM3 turned off. It felt very similar to running with my box on PL5. Now I have to say I didn't ripp the thing but I did feel pretty good. Rolls a little coal if I nail it. Hopefully when I get the HE351 installed will be that much better. :)

did you have anything done to them before recieving them?

did you have anything done to them before recieving them?

Yep. they were pop tested and matched.

cool..i have thought about a set of those or maybe a set of 100 h.p.'s

I've only put approx 70mi on them so far. However I do see a slight improvement on the mpg (scangauge II). EGT's are a little higher but to be expected with the stock HY35. My HE351 retrofit should take care of that. You can definitely roll coal if you desire. But a careful foot and clean as a whistle.

Glad you like the injectors I sold you. You will definitely want more air. I would be running a bigger injectors, but my clutch already will slip occasionally. Wish I had got a dual disc...

uber racing...how are the injectors treating you?

uber racing...how are the injectors treating you?

I've been quite happy with them so far . You definitely need more air with the 150's. My HE351 hopefully will take care of that. Millage up a bit. Quieter. All good stuff. Also the pricing from jkidd was excellent.

I just ordered a set of FB 100's. will let know how i like them when installed.

injectors really wake up a truck and work very well with a performance box. make sure you have enough air and a good fuel supply pump.

I just put in a dodge oem pusher pump will this be good enough? Sorry will start a new topic.