• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Motor mount incerts

Surprisingly, after 188K my motor mounts looked perfect. Literally didn't look like the rubber was dry rotting or cracking at all. It had seen quite a bit of power through it as well. Trans mount was the same thing. How can you tell there's movement?

4wd shifter or transmission?

This is what mine was doing without traction bars. There was just so much torque on the axle it was shoving the driveshaft forward, and there was enough pressure on the splines it didn't want to slip, so it shoved the Tcase upward.

9 hours ago, TFaoro said:

4wd shifter or transmission?

This is what mine was doing without traction bars. There was just so much torque on the axle it was shoving the driveshaft forward, and there was enough pressure on the splines it didn't want to slip, so it shoved the Tcase upward.

That thing sounds terrible Tyler! Me thinks there's a birds nest under your hood!! Haha I kid I kid! :spank:

• Like 1

OK after researching I can't find full replacement mounts endless I get aftermarket performance mounts and that is very pricy and over kill for my truck, I'm thinking of trying the polyurethane inserts, I've used these on my small car and had good results, when I get to do them I'll do a write up on it

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...