Jump to content
  • Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

    We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

     

    Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...
     

    • Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

Mopar1973Man

Neat machine that creates music with 2,000 steel marbles!

Recommended Posts

That is pretty slick and it is made and out of wood.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could that be why I hear music all the time?! :think:

 

 

 

Pretty dog gone cool.... Dripley could make that in his shop in a day:lol3:

Edited by JAG1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Could that be why I hear music all the time?! :think:

If you are like me it is only the ringing in your ears you are hearing.

 

 

Pretty dog gone cool.... Dripley could make that in his shop in a day:lol3:

I could not even get that thru the door into my shop. I dont think I could engineer that thing, but it would fun to build. Right now I will stick with the pantry I need to build for the wife. Bought some cabinets from Home depot a while back and they wanted $1500 for a 24" X 84" pantry with some slides in it to pull the selves out. I can buy the material and hardware for about $200. Thats my next project.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I made bookshelves out of 2x12 framing lumber. They are nice and thick and stronger than anything out there for the most part They actually look really nice..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

I know I made bookshelves out of 2x12 framing lumber. They are nice and thick and stronger than anything out there for the most part They actually look really nice..

i built all kinds of stuff from left overs on jobs. you can usually tell what a super builds by what his house looks like. For instance I tiled the stoop in front of my door with Burger king tile, the mud are inside the door with Longhorn Steakhouse slate tile and did my living room with bead board and yellow pine trim and paneling from TGI Friday's. It all looks good and most never know where comes from if I dont tell them. Got a bunch of CFA floor and wall tile for the bathroom remodel, coming soon I hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Free is a very happy price esp. when it is the expensive stuff like that.:thumb1:

Edited by JAG1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dripley said:

i built all kinds of stuff from left overs on jobs. you can usually tell what a super builds by what his house looks like. For instance I tiled the stoop in front of my door with Burger king tile, the mud are inside the door with Longhorn Steakhouse slate tile and did my living room with bead board and yellow pine trim and paneling from TGI Friday's. It all looks good and most never know where comes from if I dont tell them. Got a bunch of CFA floor and wall tile for the bathroom remodel, coming soon I hope.

    When are you going to put the drive-thru in?

                   animated-smileys-occupations-076[1].gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IBMobile said:

    When are you going to put the drive-thru in?

                   animated-smileys-occupations-076[1].gif

 

Be careful, i actually have an extra one on the job right now. Need a window in the shop too. Hmmmmmm:think:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most fun part I did on my house is the part I did without a permit.

 

it was on my new shop.....I got a final on Friday and got the second story loft floor done on Saturday. :burnout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×