• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Neat machine that creates music with 2,000 steel marbles!

3 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Could that be why I hear music all the time?! :think:

If you are like me it is only the ringing in your ears you are hearing.

Pretty dog gone cool.... Dripley could make that in his shop in a day:lol3:

I could not even get that thru the door into my shop. I dont think I could engineer that thing, but it would fun to build. Right now I will stick with the pantry I need to build for the wife. Bought some cabinets from Home depot a while back and they wanted $1500 for a 24" X 84" pantry with some slides in it to pull the selves out. I can buy the material and hardware for about $200. Thats my next project.

• Staff

I know I made bookshelves out of 2x12 framing lumber. They are nice and thick and stronger than anything out there for the most part They actually look really nice..

2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

I know I made bookshelves out of 2x12 framing lumber. They are nice and thick and stronger than anything out there for the most part They actually look really nice..

i built all kinds of stuff from left overs on jobs. you can usually tell what a super builds by what his house looks like. For instance I tiled the stoop in front of my door with Burger king tile, the mud are inside the door with Longhorn Steakhouse slate tile and did my living room with bead board and yellow pine trim and paneling from TGI Friday's. It all looks good and most never know where comes from if I dont tell them. Got a bunch of CFA floor and wall tile for the bathroom remodel, coming soon I hope.

• Staff
13 hours ago, dripley said:

i built all kinds of stuff from left overs on jobs. you can usually tell what a super builds by what his house looks like. For instance I tiled the stoop in front of my door with Burger king tile, the mud are inside the door with Longhorn Steakhouse slate tile and did my living room with bead board and yellow pine trim and paneling from TGI Friday's. It all looks good and most never know where comes from if I dont tell them. Got a bunch of CFA floor and wall tile for the bathroom remodel, coming soon I hope.

When are you going to put the drive-thru in?

animated-smileys-occupations-076[1].gif

6 hours ago, IBMobile said:

When are you going to put the drive-thru in?

animated-smileys-occupations-076[1].gif

Be careful, i actually have an extra one on the job right now. Need a window in the shop too. Hmmmmmm:think:

• Staff

Most fun part I did on my house is the part I did without a permit.

it was on my new shop.....I got a final on Friday and got the second story loft floor done on Saturday. :burnout: