• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Vacuum line Schematics

• Owner

I'll keep my eyes out for one... But as far as I can tell for a vacuum lines on my 02 basically comes out of the pump goes to the firewall and over the engine on the cowling then near the passenger side it enter the cab for the HVAC system. Mine has a tee in the line for the Exhaust brake and thats it...

Yep, got that part on the lines. I broke the line for the HVAC running along the cowl when I was doing my injectors. While I was tracing the lines I found a Green vacuum line not connected to anything. I followed under the truck and it runs back towards the O/D unit on the trans?

• 2 months later...

Hey, if anybody happens to track down the diagram i would appreciate it. i am getting vacuum on the passenger side before it goes through the firewall but my controls are stuck on defrost. any insight would be appreciated. i heard of a diverter but have no idea on where to start looking for that. Thanks.

Not sure how relevant this is to 24V's, but here is my 12V's. In the pic with words it shows the line coming in from the firewall (which is the black one), then ending up at that connector as I wrote on the pic. If you took your foot off the pedal and were to try and kick the air that blows on your foot from the drivers side, you will kick the connector.. If the connector is fine, then all that leaves is the actuators, you can see them in the pic (the colored vacuum lines). That's all there is to it. Getting at the colored lines requires removing dash.. http://www.mopar1973man.com//isx97/Truck%20Stuff/Ryan's%20Dodge/Modified%20Pics/IMG_1186.jpg http://www.mopar1973man.com//isx97/Truck%20Stuff/Ryan's%20Dodge/Interior/Dash%20and%20Vacuum/IMG_1181.JPG

• Like 2

ISX, what do you do, wait for someone to post a question and then run out in the yard and tear your truck apart? :lol:

What do you do, wait until you see me read someones post and watch me run out to my truck with the camera? :lmao: The biggest thing with other forums is they never post pics. Drives me nuts because I might not even know what I am looking at. Oh, PERFECT EXAMPLE!, those damn steering components! I've fought what they were talking about for years with that. I did take my dash out partly to get pics of everything and check that off as one of the things I had done to my truck. There was nothing wrong with anything in it :lol: I got the vacuum working better and wanted to make sure the heater core and A/C thing wasn't clogged up so I could get max flow. Didn't know the heater core was bad, so took care of that. Everything flows good now :ahhh:

• Owner

I really find the pictures & information here so helpful. Those who have a clue, lending a helping hand to the rest of us... isn't that what life is supposed to be about? Russ

That right there is the driving force that keep me going here... Thnk you Russ those kind words make the world of difference! :thumbup2:

What do you do, wait until you see me read someones post and watch me run out to my truck with the camera? :lmao: The biggest thing with other forums is they never post pics. Drives me nuts because I might not even know what I am looking at. Oh, PERFECT EXAMPLE!, those damn steering components! I've fought what they were talking about for years with that. I did take my dash out partly to get pics of everything and check that off as one of the things I had done to my truck. There was nothing wrong with anything in it :lol: I got the vacuum working better and wanted to make sure the heater core and A/C thing wasn't clogged up so I could get max flow. Didn't know the heater core was bad, so took care of that. Everything flows good now :ahhh:

Lol, I try to keep things the way they are until i have to touch them because alot of times I end up causing myself alot of unwanted work or spending money I don't have to fix what I screw up :rolleyes:

Yeah all of your work is appreciated. the pictures realy come in handy ISX thats my problem with Cummins forum. i seen the vacuum lines under the hood and everytime i said i have vacuum to all of them all i got was more information about underhood vacuum lines. if it wern't for you guys and these forums i would know nothing about my truck like i do now lol Thankyou!

• Like 1