• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Beat my old high mark of MPG's.

I made my last trip home from Virginia on a different route. 150 mile trip with the first 100 miles running thru twisty mountain roads at speeds from 40 to 60 mph. The last 50 on the interstate at 70 to 75 mph. This was on a full tank and the gauge barely moved. It usually moves at near 115 or 120. So I stopped and bought fuel and was surprised to see 22.7. Another personal best for me even though it was not a full tank. This job has had me running on a lot of 2 lane highways at lower speed limits than I am used to so I am seeing some surprises in mileage. I do believe the Comp has to get some credit for this. I will know better when I start driving between Richmond and home on the next job. More of what I am used to seeing for mileage calcs.