• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Can a stripped out oil feed fitting on the top side of your turbo cause vacuum issues else where in the system, cruise controle, a/c vent/defrost vent switch not to work. Etc. ?

Can a stripped out oil feed fitting on the top side of your turbo cause vacuum issues else where in the system, cruise controle, a/c vent/defrost vent switch not to work. Etc. ?

I don't have any broken or cracked lines, the only other thing I can think of is my vacuum pump is bad. It doesn't leak I rebuilt it two years ago. This all started when I put a bigger turbo on. It really had me puzzled.

No the oil system cannot cause a vacuum leak.

I would guess you accidentally wacked the vacuum lines on the firewall when doing and r&r on the turbo.

I would recheck those lines.  I like to cap sections of vacuum lines at the junction to try and isolate any leak.

• Like 1