• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Owner

Either way, I highly suggest fully disassemble and rebuild the transmission again. Since something is wore out it best to fully disassemble so you can inspect all parts for damage. Like mine I broke the main shaft but found out the bearing were wore out and so was the 5th gear on the bearing face. The inside of the 5th gear wore the hard facing off.

Ok guys finally got a hold of cpp  there transmissions are rebuilt buy some one else, also they said it its just over a month out of warranty that they can not help me, so just a little advice don't use them, there hard to get a hold of, the don't stand by what they sell, and apparently the company they have build there stuff is not much good at it..........and yes it will come out for full tear down and rebuild I'm montering it hoping to make it till spring