• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fan Clutch

1 hour ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Weird how some people have bad luck and other have good luck. 

And with my luck, it's always bad! I might be heading to Arizona here soon to pick up a skid steer, so I really need the fan to function properly. Otherwise I'll have to throw a locked up one on it to keep cool.

12 hours ago, BBHD said:

What part of Arizona?

Morristown, just northwest of Phoenix

2 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

I've got a good question? If all the dealers are sold out and OEM is no longer manufactured so where is Geno's getting there fan clutches at? Is what Geno's is selling a true OEM fan clutch? Make you think a second...

My local dealer could get OEM no problem. It was $260 plus the ride.

PDP has them

Genos says it's OEM, and it'll be easy to tell since I still have my old one and will be able to compare. Their image is of an OEM clutch.

Edited by TFaoro

New fan clutch on. It looks exactly like the OEM one, and it works PERFECT.

It took 1/4 mile for it to disengage after putting it on, and locked up half way while hammering on it. I have no doubt it'll fully lock like it's supposed to when things start getting toasty. (I'll verify this when driving home tonight)

Thanks everyone for the comments.

• Like 1

On August 16, 2017 at 8:11 AM, TFaoro said:

Morristown, just northwest of Phoenix

If you guys are passing through Albuquerque and need something or a place to crash let me know. 

• Like 1