• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Where to get fuel pressure from on top of fuel filter?

I have two 1/8th pipe fittings in top of my fuel filter one is towards the side and one is closer to the center. I am guessing you want the fuel pressure that has just passed through the filter correct? If anyone has pictures please post so I don't mess this one up. Thanks CD

• Owner

Actually I have the big plastic screw lid. What kind of filter does the cast model take? Spin on?

Actually its a drop in cartridge like ours but you got to drop the bowl away from the mount to remove the filter. Where on ours its a plastic screw lid. The filter look almost the same.