• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Door Panel Retainer

Ok so I pulled the door panels this morning to replace the door handles as they were old and getting stuck in the up position causing passengers to slam the door without it shutting.  As some of you probably could have guessed I broke just about all of the door panel retainers.  The stealer ship and most online places want 5-6 bucks apiece...i need 26 so that is not a viable option.  Part number is 6505878AA...anyone know of a good replacement, substitution or where I can get them for a better price?  I found part number 6503709 that looks like a good replacement and can get 50 each for 6 bucks.

Edited by deehammer

I ordered some off of Amazon I will post a reply as to how they work out. In the mean time I have been driving with no door panels, very old school. Funny to see my daughter look at me yesterday and ask "how am I supposed to shut the door?"

23 hours ago, deehammer said:

I ordered some off of Amazon I will post a reply as to how they work out. In the mean time I have been driving with no door panels, very old school. Funny to see my daughter look at me yesterday and ask "how am I supposed to shut the door?"

I have a ton of these!!!  If you can cancel your order and I'll get you what you need.  I also got them off amazon and they worked great.