Wild and Free

SUV talk...go

30 posts in this topic

It's so when it doesn't seal tight anymore the check engine light will come on with a p0455 large leak in fuel evaporative system and you can't just go to your local parts house and get a new gas cap to fix it.  It means money for Honda.

2 people like this

Don't loose the funnel.. I'll bet it's $75 to replace at the dealer.

1 person likes this

Well broke 1k miles today on the new 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD 1.5l turbo and wife and i both love it. Still learning all the options but the more we both drive it the more we love this thing.

Edited by Wild and Free

Good to hear. My daughter has an 06 I believe. I kind of got stuck driving for a few days while working in her area. It drove fine and filling it up for less than $20 was pretty cool. The drivers seat was comfortable but my leg laid against the console and was npt comfortable at all. It was on the 4th and last day I drove that I found a steering wheel adjustment that let back away enough to get my leg off of the console. Sometimes learning new vehicles can be fun. On a side note, hers was returned with a full tank and mine was empty. Kids, you gotta love em. I know I do mine.

1 person likes this

Ha ha sounds like my wife. It won't take long for her to figure out EXACTLY how many miles she can drive with the fuel gauge on empty.:doh::fuel: