• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Owner

Wow... That's really odd... What comes to mind is a cam sensor vs. VP44 signals... Being that idle is figured by the ECM and also noticing you idle RPM's appears low on the stock gauge (700-750 RPM's). The rapid fall is strange too with the bounce. But just tossing ideas out again... Sticking injector? Something wrong with the VP44? Bad flash on the ECM? (Might try borrowing a Smarty). Tell your camera man to learn how to hold still... :lmao2::lmao: I'll think more about it...

It's a 5 speed so, I have another video I took with my camera but it is too big to send in an e-mail or upload to you tube. How do I resize a video? The only software I have on my computer is Windows Media Player and Windows Movie Maker. The video is 147mb. It is only a minute and half long. I installed drop.io from yahoo e-mail. It is supposed to let you send large files by e-mail. It has been uploading for about 2 hours now. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

The vp before this one ran great for 4months then it started dieing when eng. got up to normal. They sent this one and it surged right from the start, I didnt sat anything until they made good on warrenty. But this one gets worse as the temp gets hoter also.

I have another video I took with my camera but it is too big to send in an e-mail or upload to you tube. How do I resize a video? The only software I have on my computer is Windows Media Player and Windows Movie Maker. The video is 147mb. It is only a minute and half long. I installed drop.io from yahoo e-mail. It is supposed to let you send large files by e-mail. It has been uploading for about 2 hours now. Any suggestions would be appreciated

in my truck, the revs drop quick too. i thought it was normal because every gas truck i drove dropped pretty quick too. but they don't drop quite as quick as yours...still on original vp though. i'll be payin attention to see what you end up finding out.