• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

My truck keeps getting decorated by Obsessed Bird

• Staff

A Robin is obsessed with looking at himself in the black shinny paint, mirrors and ss rocker panels on my newer truck. He won't stop poopen on the bed rails when he sees himself in the mirrors. He even attacks the reflection of himself. And since there is another good perch next to my truck on my wifes car door handles, he leaves a good one there almost ea. morning.

My CO2 BB gun leaks when I go to put in another Co2 cartridge. Does anyone know how to stop that? Maybe a small 'O'ring or something? Funny, it's only a few years old and won't charge up at all.

Thanks in advance

I have big guns but don't need a hole that big in truck if a miss happens. lol:broken:

Edited by JAG1

• Staff

Know what you mean our cat has ruined some things in our home. Luckily he is 18 yrs old and won't be getting another.

So my wife says anyway.

If we are out of cat food I can always depend on her to get the groceries lol.

I need to put plastic shopping bags on my mirrors every spring because of the cardinals. Probably my punishment for running with the tow mirrors out :). Maybe give it a try. My truck is white and no other shiny stuff though so I can't help you there.

• Staff

Good advice Daniel... but your not supposed to make fun of a guys handicap ya know. Lol

Dave110, I tried the plastic bags on mirrors but made no difference.

Edited by JAG1