• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Stealth plate torx bit

What size is the TORX bit to pull that cover?  I replaced my VP44 last year and have yet to put the stealth cover back on.  I would like to, but I lost the TORX bit that came with the plate.  I need to go out and procure one, I understand that the pumps come with the TORX heads that have the "security" piece in the center.

I lost mine in the dark underhood depths and never have found it.  No one around here where I looked had one so I eventually took a sharp chisel and cut it right across the middle and was able to us a flat screwdriver and just unscrewed them.  They were not very tight.  Done this on 2 rigs and replaced the screws with allen head ones.